Comments on Profile Post by Palsa

1. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    What games did you get with it? My purchase was led by deciding that I need to play Banjo Kazooie and DK 64 again and again.
    Mar 15, 2014
  2. DarthVollis
    DarthVollis
    I have had one for years. Lost it with a house fire and hard to find games. Now I have one again. Come to me Games!
    Mar 15, 2014
  3. Palsa
    Palsa
    Diddy Kong Racing. ^_^

Two of my freinds from back in the 90s owned it, and I unfortunately lost contact with both of them.

Banjo Kazooie is one of the top games on my list to get, along with: Bomberman 64, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Extreme G, and of course Mario 64. :D

I might also get GoldenEye and Star Fox, as I have a few memories from them.
    Mar 15, 2014
  4. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Oh my God, yes! Diddy Kong Racing! I have all the games you listed except Mario 64, but only because my roommate stole it from me Freshman year.
    Mar 15, 2014
  5. Palsa
    Palsa
    Heheh, I swear every person I've known that has owned an N64 has said: "(insert name here) stole (game) from me!!", at some point in time. :D

Several other games that I'm considering about are: MACE: The Dark Age, Gauntlet Legends, Jet Force Gemini, and Fighting Force (though the version I played was for the PSX).

MACE is kind of like another company's version of Soul Blade (Edge/Calibur), even some of the moves and animations are the same, but the game i...
    Mar 15, 2014
  6. Palsa
    Palsa
    (It cut the rest of my comment).

But the game is pretty good.
    Mar 15, 2014