Comments on Profile Post by Touchfuzzy

1. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    So, I clean up my house a bit, get my folding table and chairs out, cancel all the sheep I was going to do tonight.

And then he calls messages me at 10:45PM to say he is out with friends and won't make it. The other people coming were coming from his plans, so he never ended up calling them.

So, now I'm home, by myself, with all my plans cancelled and the house set up to play boardgames.

So pissed right now.
    Jun 23, 2012
  2. Lunarea
    Lunarea
    That's pretty lame. :(

Time to call someone in the area and get them to come over for board game night. :3
    Jun 23, 2012
  3. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    eh its 11pm, the only reason we were all organized to start then was the very specific people we were gaming with it worked on their schedule.

Basically, we had enough to play if everyone who said they were coming came, but basically when he backed out we had no one. And with such short notice it was impossible to get anybody else up.

Also, holy crap I've had this table set up in my living room all day because it was too much trouble to move.
    Jun 23, 2012
  4. Thalzon
    Thalzon
    It's time for revenge.
    Jun 23, 2012
  5. Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Don't sweat it, just leave it all out and when he comes and visits have him put it all away.
    Jun 23, 2012
  6. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    he finally showed up at like, 2am and I got in touch with the other people who had planned to come down that he had invited. So we played for a few hours but eh, we should have gotten more games in.
    Jun 23, 2012
  7. ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Sounds like a good RPG Maker project!
    Jun 24, 2012