Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. mlogan
    mlogan
    Yes, you should! I can have conversations with my husband at night that he has no recollections of the next day.
    Mar 30, 2014
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Haha, I've never been able to have a conversation with him really. Mostly because I'm half asleep when he wakes me up doing it. He always sounds really spooked when he's doing it and mostly vocalizing dreams he's having. I think I have him beat though. I'm a sleep walker.
    Mar 30, 2014
  3. Dalph
    Dalph
    My girl doesn't talk all when she sleeps and me neither, but...my brother does it!

Or at least he used to do it time ago! Currently I live alone so I don't know if he still does that or not.

For the record I'm talking about my real brother, not Ralph...ahahahah
    Mar 30, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    My boyfriend always startles me awake. He's practically yelling when he does it. I always think the house is on fire or something. T_T

But, we have to lock absolutely every door we can at night because I've been known to sleep walk outdoors. I haven't had a round of sleep walking in about six months, though.
    Mar 30, 2014
  5. Dalph
    Dalph
    I admit the sleep walkings were my fault...

I was attempting to assume direct control but now I changed strategy.
    Mar 30, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  6. mlogan
    mlogan
    @Ms Littlefish - That's crazy about the sleepwalking. It's scary what you hear of people doing in their sleep. I'd be curious to know why you haven't had a spell in a while. (I realize you don't know, my inquisitive mind wonders.)

My youngest has inherited the sleep talking from her father. It can be a little weird sometimes.
    Mar 30, 2014
  7. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @mlogan I usually notice that the frequency of spells goes up if my sleep quality is poor, which it most often is for students. In the past 6 months I have finished my bachelors, so I'm not in school anymore. My level of stress has plummeted and I have a really comfortable bed now, haha!

Now, something I still have a ton of is sleep paralysis, lucid dreams, and night terrors. I've had those pretty consistently no matter my current sleep hygiene (as they call it) I'v...
    Mar 30, 2014
  8. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I've had two sleep studies and nothing came up abnormal.

I don't mind the other stuff as much as the sleep walking.
    Mar 30, 2014
  9. mlogan
    mlogan
    Crazy! Sleep stuff is fascinating to me.
    Mar 31, 2014