Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    Bamboo Wacom is a pretty balanced tablet~
    Apr 4, 2014
  2. Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Even with a waccom level tablet for intous 3 I've never felt that pen to paper feeling. The disconnect is just too strong.
    Apr 4, 2014
  3. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yeah, I tried a Bamboo and my arm felt cut off. :X
    Apr 4, 2014
  4. nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    huh? for me bamboo wacoom is simply normal ....it is just normal when you begin you have a weird sensation~
    Apr 4, 2014
  5. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I guess the best way to explain it is the tablet was smaller then the space I'm working in on the computer?

Maybe there is a learning curve I'm missing. It was my brother in laws tablet so I only spent limited time with it.
    Apr 4, 2014
  6. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    Very few tablets are giant anymore... I love my wacom bamoo, but in the end, the talent behind the artist (Not ONLY the tools) make the artist! :D
    Apr 4, 2014
  7. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Well right now I just do an awful lot of clicking. XD
    Apr 4, 2014
  8. Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    I have a bamboo wacom and am pretty much satisfied with it
    Apr 4, 2014
  9. That Bread
    That Bread
    A giant tablet? Look up the monoprice tablet. Its not a bad tablet, but I am still trying to maser mine.
    Apr 4, 2014
  10. Hirei
    Hirei
    I actually currently use a bamboo, but I really prefer the Intuos series.
    Apr 4, 2014
  11. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Huh, looked at that monoprice. A lot of the reviews stuck with me so I'm going to seriously consider it. Still reading of course, though.
    Apr 4, 2014
  12. That Bread
    That Bread
    Yeah, its a good tablet. Its just that I am not native to drawing on PC... so I am adapting slowly but surely. What also helps with a tablet is to have the right program, I am using Paint tool Sai.
    Apr 4, 2014
  13. StanManX
    StanManX
    Be sure to read up on how to get the monoprice tablet working BEFORE you plug it in or install drivers or anything (start here: http://draw2much.deviantart.com/journal/Monoprice-Tablet-FAQ-for-Windows-7-342426446 )

I ordered one for my wife last year, but ended up returning it because after 3 weeks of failure on as many computers, I just didn't care anymore. I'm pretty sure I just failed to completely remove the drivers before making second (and thirtieth) attempts.
    Apr 4, 2014
  14. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Thanks for the heads up and the link. It does seem a lot of the negative reviews on the tablet were related to software issues, which is important. I think this is the tablet I'm going to try out and I'll be able to return it if I have issues.
    Apr 4, 2014