Zeketen (Zee-KAY-ten or ZAY-key-ten)

Tenzek

Zeek

Zyiek

Zeil

Or something.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
First rule of making the name of a character: Don't make it unique spelling or sounding just for the sake of it. If it must be "unique", then you need a story in-universe as to why it is the way it is.
William MC
William MC
Hmm interesting ideas, thanks for the many suggestions. It gives me more to think about.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I think Zekten may sound a bit forced. Doesn't really roll off the tongue that well. Why not just Zek? Doen't come off as an alternate spelling but at the same time doesn't sound too far fetched to me at all.
Lars Ulrika
Lars Ulrika
Could you tell more about your character?
William MC
William MC
I may just stick with the name Zeke then if Zekten sounds bad. He's an rouge that comes from a land of snow. Quick, and skilled he bands together with his allies "in attempts to thwart evil". Lulz. I'll reveal major plot details in a thread later.
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
I don't really see any problem with Zekten

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So dragonbones getting laggy xD
I even removed the fingers armatures.

Have to remake this guy after crashing ( corrupted file).
:rtear:

Although limited to only this shop for room decorations, I like this aspect for previewing items.
So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
... do it?
Did I add too many?? Is there such a thing?

Rabbit's Shop I've been reworking. Still some dated graphics but 99% satisfied I think.:kaophew:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyles85