DerVVulfman
DerVVulfman
Hardware-wise or sluggish OS issues?
byronclaude
byronclaude
mine too... since the world has decided to pull the plug on windows xp... :(
DerVVulfman
DerVVulfman
HP Lappies usually have the ever-lovin 2nd partition. If you want a restart on them, you could have it do a complete system format and restore.
Yin
Yin
The monitor to my laptop is coming out of the socket from leaning back too far and there are metal and plastic pieces floating around inside and pieces are falling out of it. BTW, it's a year old. I can see the wire to my monitor.
Yin
Yin
I guarantee you I won't buy HP again. I said that last time my HP laptop gave in after only a year, but this time.... I'm serious... I'm not trying to have a $700+ yearly bill :D
Dark_Metamorphosis
Dark_Metamorphosis
I used to say that too with my computer. Whatever I did there was ALWAYS something wrong with it!! Now It's cuiet, and WORKS like a charm, and oh do I love it.
Zalerinian
Zalerinian
You're computer is falling apart after only one year? Oh geez, that doesn't seem good. Does it happen to be an HP, because I'd understand that.
Yin
Yin
It certainly is an HP. Never again.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quite the versatile cast so far :p

View attachment 192900
Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Well, rats. Was really looking forward to trying out FPS Creator, but trying to install and set it up was pretty much impossible for my tiny brain to comprehend. So much for that, then.
Ah, home once more! I think I can safely work on my games now.
Let's hope power remains on for the day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jon787