RPG Maker Forums

wildwes
wildwes
I guess we're going to have to watch our Laundry at the laundromat from now on... ugh, I hate people sometimes.
Zalerinian
Zalerinian
People should learn to not ****le with shuckle.
Dalph
Dalph
Some people are nothing more than pathetic and desperate morons...they dare to steal even that...sigh
Jomarcenter
Jomarcenter
^Agreed.
Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
I heard someone stole someones bra from their clothes line. :p
Sketcy-Sketch
Sketcy-Sketch
I always watch my clothes. Not neccessarily thinking someone would steal them, but occationally people steal your machine. Example, you put coins in and start the dryer or something. You leave, and when you're gone they take your stuff out, put theirs in, and you just paid for their clothes. By the time you get back, they're gone. That's why I just bring a book or something and sit on or in front of my machine (since the benches are outside for some reason...)
T.Bit
T.Bit
You need to report the theft to Rene. Blue jeans aren't cheap. What an a-hole.
echo
echo
Bastards. Can't beLevi some people.

Sorry...
wildwes
wildwes
Yeah, we're definitely watching our clothes now to prevent any badness from happening. No more of this thievery nonsense!

@Irili I would tell Renee buuuut Mom pointed out that that she would most likely say "There's not much we can do about that, you should sit in front of the Laundromat to make sure no steals your stuff." So yeah...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I made a battle results screen for my minigame.. any feedback? :)
Things I thought would never happen but just did: I needed to use my snow shovel. In August. In the Northern Hemisphere.
So I finished Cupcake, now I need to figure out my next project!
Do I pick up one of my incomplete games?
Do I start something entirely new???
The possibilities are endless!
Am I the only one who keeps thinking TPBS means "Turn Press Battle System" and not "Time Progress Battle System?"
How is everyone doing? I hope you do not get into trouble. Also how many people here updated their profile? I see icon changes a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zomk5g