RPG Maker Forums

That Bread
That Bread
They already felt guilty for taking the lap top... so to compensate they left the case. What good people...
Dalph
Dalph
Filthy pathetic thieves, curse them...
zachfoss
zachfoss
lol this is why I make thieves evil in my game. And never leave stuff in your car. My momma tells me to cover stuff with a blanket or hide it under the seat haha
Bonkers
Bonkers
@Zachfoss in my own driveway? I can understand when going out but not at home =p
Chaos Avian
Chaos Avian
Flip sake man... Damn, did you have a back up?
Sharm
Sharm
That's awful! I hope you didn't lose your info too!
Palsa
Palsa
Make sure to change any passwords to websites you may have accessed, especially sites with your credit card information.
Bonkers
Bonkers
I've already visited all my accounts so that's being tracked atm, the problem is that laptop never remembered any password anyway Ha ^^ all my data is on 4 separate entities, but still rather sad someone stole junk. I lost no work thankfully
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
yeah You are lucky you don't lost all your work O^O!
Chaos Avian
Chaos Avian
Whew, thank goodness you haven't lost any data!~
Arkecia
Arkecia
Can't believe I almost missed this; I'm glad you didn't lose anything though; you're always working so hard on your stuff.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Today, we got "The ancient Forest"

Map042.png

And here's a little ingame view:
Clipboard01.png

New Boss Attacks for Soul Hero Adventure:
1,Aim and shoot
2,Boulders falling frenzy
3,Throwing Fireballs
4,Chasing Magical Traps
5,Lasers attack of 360-degree
Pokemon AI Logic: "Enemy is weak to Fire, I better use Rain Dance to make fire type moves less effective. I should just always cast Rain Dance first no matter what, even though it's a niche move that I'm not set up to exploit."
After a little test with the parallax mapping, found it lags like a cat on a leash. Instead of the original idea to parallax map the entirety of the ship, I guess I'll settle for editing the tilesets. Probably should have done that first. :kaosigh:
So I kinda came back and learned how to mod other RPG Maker games so... Hello everyone!
Captura-de-pantalla-475.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memeking1179