Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I've had experiences where the fedex guy would destroy packages. They get temperamental.
    Apr 16, 2014
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I remember one time I had the nerve to call and ask where my item was. Wouldn't you know about 20 minutes later I heard a loud slam? It was my package and I can only assume it had been thrown at my door given the noise it made.
    Apr 16, 2014
  3. EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Oh wow. Any Trading Standards/Watchdog you can launch a complaint with?
    Apr 16, 2014
  4. Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Yup, when you issue an inquiry or complaint it affects their chance at a raise.
    Apr 16, 2014
  5. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I don't know if there is anyone to really complain to @Hotfirelegend. It's pretty well known that FedEx guys do this. It has even even been viral on the internet. I can complain to the company and sometimes find my stuff. That's about all I've been able to do.
    Apr 17, 2014
  6. EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    I don't mean complain to the company itself. There are other companies you can contact about issues like these, and they go and investigate. What country/state are you in?
    Apr 17, 2014
  7. Zane
    Zane
    I thought UPS was known more for this. Never doubted FedEx wouldn't do it, but that's a bit over the top on how they do their job. UPS does it mostly if they know the package is insured.
    Apr 17, 2014
  8. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I'm in the US/Michigan.

I've actually never had a problem with UPS, Zane.
    Apr 17, 2014