RPG Maker Forums

That Bread
That Bread
Thats what I'm doing! Its a good thing to plan before you jump, it gives your story direction. Not just a compilation of on the spot events.
Uzuki
Uzuki
But on the spot events is what I live for!
That Bread
That Bread
Well if you can do it then go for it! :p I know I may have a few on the spot for humorous little tid bits.
Dalph
Dalph
Hmph, I knew it.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
Welcome to my world! Every time I go to work on my actual game, I always realize that my Database doesn't have what I need, so I start planning more junk to throw in there instead of actually doing anything.
kj3400
kj3400
@CC: Oh, so planning is normal... I thought I was weird :p

@Uzuki: I usually am too, but I realize if I don't plan at all, my story will just be a bunch of random connected events.

@Dalph: Hmph. Problem? > :|

@Tai_MT: I haven't even touched the database except to add attacks I've thought up. I'm going to have a lot more to do when I have to delete everything I don't need ._.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
it took soooo long to get character assist to work right in my game. like certain fighting games, a team mate can hop in, do an attack, then leave. it works since these are all one on one fights (usually)
Honestly. Didn't sleep for a day. ONCE
Hi! I've been working on some character sprites for my pirate themed game.
Still somewhat new to pixel art, so feedback or inputs would be appreciated ^^
TRIVIA: I love Japanese food and culture! I've never been to Japan, but someday I'm going to go to Tokyo and do some touring, including Disneyland Tokyo and DisneySea! And I even prepared myself for earthquake safety.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MegaManX306