Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Kyutaru
    Kyutaru
    Because you didn't receive an invite to play Heroes of the Storm and don't have the skill to play Dota 2.
    Apr 26, 2014
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    LOL. My boyfriend and all his friends have gotten invite to Heroes to the storm. Every time I try to play Dota 2 I've had too much to drink so I play ARAM on LOL instead.
    Apr 26, 2014
  3. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Why is LoL so popular? All I ever see from that game is game after game of the same exact tactics over and over and over again with no real chance to mix anything up. I only ever made it to Level 10, and that was only through tons of coaxing from friends to play it. It's sooo freakin' boring!
    Apr 26, 2014
  4. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I don't find the game boring. I've had a lot of fun playing it over the past three or so years. I really do think you can mix it up and I've never really found found it too stale. But, when it comes to games I'm pretty chill. I play support and really keep an eye on all the players. I stopped playing the game in most part because I hated seeing my friends get so pissed at each other over a GAME.
    Apr 26, 2014
  5. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    You should give "Monday Night Combat" a go if you really enjoy MOBA games. I've honestly found that one far more enjoyable than LoL.
    Apr 26, 2014