Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. mlogan
    mlogan
    I love watching lightening!
    Apr 30, 2014
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Oh, I love it too! When I lived in Florida there would just be lighting storms. No rain or anything. Just lighting for hours. It may seem silly but I don't want to leave the Midwest because I would miss the storms!
    Apr 30, 2014
  3. djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I'm rather jealous. I want some serious thunderstorms out here right now in CO. All I've got is a lot of wind blowing across the city for the past 4 days.
    Apr 30, 2014
  4. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    My boyfriend threw the idea of moving to Colorado and I told him the lack of thunderstorms was a total deal breaker. XD

They do have drawbacks. We don't have nearly as many tornadoes in Michigan as I did growing up in Indiana but it's still a possibility on the table.
    Apr 30, 2014
  5. djDarkX
    djDarkX
    We can get quite a few, but only during good years. Most times, it's a spit here and a drizzle there. We've gotten tornadoes here, though, but not where I live. Still, the weather can be nice out here...when it wants to be. We still have really cold air right now. >_>
    Apr 30, 2014
  6. Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    If you like that you should go to Indonesia during rainy season, permanent show every night! lol
    Apr 30, 2014