RPG Maker Forums

SolarGale
SolarGale
Happy birthday dude, hope you get to enjoy that 3ds!
Demiurge
Demiurge
Screw the 3D. I'd buy a 3DS just so I could play Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. Shame I'm broke.. :(
Link
Link
I dunno, the 3D on the 3DS is actually pretty decent. As a proud 3DS owner, though, I can testify there's actually some really good games for it. Resident Evil: Revelations for example.
Demiurge
Demiurge
Ooh yes, Resident Evil kicks ass! And of course the 3D is awesome, I'm just saying that because of KH 3D, I would buy the 3DS even without the 3D feature.
Link
Link
I dunno, I don't think KH has ever justified buying a console >.> But imo, it's not that great of a game anyway, so that'd be why I wouldn't buy a console and justify it with a game :p
Demiurge
Demiurge
Well if it didn't cost so much I would have bought it. I agree with you though, even if it's my favorite game, 150-300 Dollars/Euros is too much just to play 2-3 games.
Link
Link
Just wait until the XL is released, I'm sure the 3DS price will drop then.
Demiurge
Demiurge
I'm still hoping to get the old psp to play FFVII: Crisis Core and Dissidia. :p

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Phew, sleep all day, awake all night. I don't know what to draw tonight!

Does that count as poetry? ..Is there a super fast way to test my creations in RPG Maker? Has anyone played the new Pokémon games? I'm itching to buy it but I don't think my husband will want me to after he finds out how much I spent on Christmas!
When can we get this?
RPG Maker MZ Saturn.png
Saturn port when?
I'm new to rpgmaker mv, link me some good stuff to learn.
Finally, I have graduated from college and now I can put a lot more work into my game, after having not worked on it for the better part of a year.
post so i can change my profile picture ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peady