Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Mage Heart
    Mage Heart
    Hello. How are you?
    May 20, 2014
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I'm doing great! I just planted a vegetable garden today. Now I'm making dinner. How are you?
    May 20, 2014
  3. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I'm sitting in front of my AC. I'm excellent!
    May 20, 2014
  4. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @ Tai_MT How hot is it where you're at? I don't think I'll have to turn my AC on for another two months!
    May 20, 2014
  5. Mage Heart
    Mage Heart
    Good. Just had some delicious spaghetti and meatballs.
    May 20, 2014
  6. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    It's 70 outside, but my apt. is on the second floor of the west side of the building. I get all 9.5 hours of the afternoon sun and all the heat from the apt. below me. AC at this point is like a requirement.
    May 20, 2014
  7. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @ Tai_MT. Ah, that will do it. I've lived in a forth floor before and once you or anyone below starts cooking, it's over. The place I live now is fairly windy and we get lake breezes, too.
    May 20, 2014
  8. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @ Mage Heart That sounds pretty good. I eat too much pasta though. :x

I'm making turkey burgers and baked beans right now.
    May 20, 2014
  9. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I live in South Dakota. Getting a wind to blow towards the west (and into my windows) is fairly unheard of. We usually get East or North winds here.
    May 20, 2014
  10. Needle
    Needle
    The good apple juice was on sale. You know what I'm talkin' about. The apple juice that comes in the real glass jar. Can't wait to bust into that.
    May 20, 2014
  11. Mage Heart
    Mage Heart
    Same here. I love pasta, and pizza, and anything with cheese. Kinda borderline unhealthy obsession there.
    May 20, 2014
  12. Faye Valentine
    Faye Valentine
    I like trains.
    May 20, 2014
  13. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @ SGITC I'm a rare breed of person. I like planes.

@Needle We have a lot of apple orchards where I live and in the fall you can get fresh apple juice made from honey crisp apples. Oh. My. Lord. So. Good. Ouch, my wallet.
    May 20, 2014
  14. Mage Heart
    Mage Heart
    @Needle Oh man, that sounds good. I love apple juice. Theres nothing like that around where I live. :(
    May 20, 2014
  15. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @ Mage Heart. Since I eat it so often I've made my obsession a little more healthy by making my own sauce, using fresh hard cheese, and whole durum wheat pasta. The hard part is portion control though!

@ Tai_ MT I live in Michigan. I’m from Florida though so my tolerance for BS weather is high. Michigan has the nicest weather of the states I've lived in. The constant breeze is by far my favorite part.
    May 20, 2014
  16. Needle
    Needle
    My wife's idea of portion control is to get me to eat everything. I comply.
    May 20, 2014
  17. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @ Needle. I can't over eat if I just put the extra on his plate, right?
    May 20, 2014
  18. Mage Heart
    Mage Heart
    Portion control is so hard. I hate when I fall of the wagon of "dieting". Then I have to start to it over again. Cheese controls me.
    May 20, 2014
  19. Needle
    Needle
    "Well gee dear, if I really HAVE TO, I guess I could eat the rest of these baby back ribs..."
    May 20, 2014
  20. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @ Mage Heart I used to be really heavy. I lost 130lbs after I moved out of my mother's house and now I'm fairly small. I've had some issues keeping it off. Gaining 10 back and then losing it again. But, it's a marathon, not a race. Eating too much every night is a bad thing but sometimes you got to treat yourself. You can have your cheese and love it too. Just find out what a serving of it is and commit to that much cheese.
    May 20, 2014
  21. Mage Heart
    Mage Heart
    Yes.Oh course it makes me real sad when I go back on it cause when I start to get hungry I become an rear end in a top hat to my mom and I love her very much and she understands. So it is a reason to to go at it and stay at it.
    May 20, 2014
  22. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    By far the worst part about falling off the bandwagon is how hungry I get when trying to adjust my intake again! For me it's about two weeks of nonsense and then I'm sailing smooth again.
    May 20, 2014