Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Wonderful; just finished eating a homemade pizza. How are you?
    May 25, 2014
  2. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    It's been a whirlwind day here.
    May 25, 2014
  3. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @ Alex Oh, that sounds good. What toppings? I'm doing pretty well. Tired, thoroughly tired. But can't complain.

@ Iron Croc Is it a a good whirlwind? Sometimes I find being busy kind of pleasant.
    May 25, 2014
  4. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    That depends on who's fourth of the pizza you are talking about. Mine had mushrooms, garlic flakes and bacon.
    May 25, 2014
  5. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Good choices! I could put just about anything on a pizza. Sometimes it won't all fit though. My boyfriend does anchovies. That is the only thing I can't eat, ewwwwww.
    May 25, 2014
  6. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    anchovies are to my knowledge the only fish in existence that I don't enjoy eating. That's what I like about pizza though, give everyone their own section to put what they want on it. Easy family/group activity; then if someone doesn't want to help they can't complain about the food not being to their liking.
    May 25, 2014
  7. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I was never a big fish eater until a few years ago. It took me a lot to even eat good fish like salmon but I like it a lot now.

We don't have any picky eaters around but any time I have friends to feed, pizza is always the easiest.
    May 25, 2014
  8. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I had a similar experience with potatoes. Growing up I couldn't stand them, then I started eating them in college due to them being cheap and having 100s of ways to prepare them. Now I probably eat to many potatoes.
    May 25, 2014
  9. Needle
    Needle
    I am not nearly drunk enough for a Saturday night.
    May 25, 2014
  10. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ^go get more drunk then, or go to sleep. I only drink on Black Friday now, I could use one tonight though. Have nothing at all to do.
    May 25, 2014
  11. nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    Meee i am greatt i can finally draw without my hand block :D
    May 25, 2014
  12. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @ Needle. Me either. I'm so tired though that it's just not necessary.

@ nio Glad to hear the drawing is in ship shape! ^_^
    May 25, 2014
  13. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Watching "Boondock Saints"... not a very good movie... I dunno what else to do tonight...
    May 25, 2014