RPG Maker Forums

Dalph
Dalph
Regarding RM?

.ogg, that's for sure.
Scythuz
Scythuz
What most of us here do is use midi data to create our compositions and then put that through vst/rtas/etc plugins whether they be synths or sample libraries and use them to try to emulate the real thing. Ogg is the smallest format that still retains a decent quality so that's what most people ask for and expect to see used in an rm game.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
I see. So I could make a conclusion that most of people tends to use ogg.
Jonnie91
Jonnie91
Yup cause midi isn't actually an "audio file" in the strictest of senses :) Midi is just data that can be manipulated to sound very very different to what the original midi file was created with the intention of being.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Choosing Beggars are the best source of entertainment.
DavidUchina wrote on caethyril's profile.
You chad, thanks a lot for your plugins. You helped me costumize the buttons in my game.
I created the first teaser for my game! I decided to make an animation of Cabaret Helen advertising the Pizza Time Theater, set to an actual radio commercial. But this is no ordinary advertisement...
"Somber melody and stunning visuals takes one through the bittersweet tale of False Rebirth" ~ Marmalade
https://rpgmaker.net/games/12069/reviews/7576/

Got a first review on my game, on RPG Maker dot net. :kaothx:
Nightmare... Dreamt I posted a GFX resource post. With a work in progress glove icon that tinted to different colors. In the wrong forum. And I was in such a panic. I saw people writing posts in response, those "..." you see in discord and such. So I frantically tried to report my post as wrong forum, editing to say it's the wrong forum and that I "accidentally" posted it too early... Very odd dream to be honest...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zombiedans