RPG Maker Forums

Tai_MT
Tai_MT
To be honest, most of us don't either. I have over 200 topics in my "my content" option on my profile. None of them ever get replies.
Dalph
Dalph
Why wildwes? :o
wildwes
wildwes
Well, I HAVE been staying with ,y grandparents for a while now, and they have me occupied with stuff a lot, so I suppose that's probably why I haven't been horribly active lately. Plus it seems like not much is going on here right now... Hmph.
Scythuz
Scythuz
You should game make for them :)
EternalShadow
EternalShadow
Not much going on? There's a giant creation competition, 2 sales (humble and steam0 and there was another medium-sized competition last week too!
EternalShadow
Dalph
Dalph
I used to be damn busy with RL too for a while, so I know how you feel.

But stay around wildwes, this is such a nice place to be and a wonderful community. Man we had a lot of fun during Indrah's streams, don't leave us.
Dalph
Dalph
Also I quote Hotfirelegend, really a lot of things happened today.
wildwes
wildwes
@HFL Too bad I rarely touch RPG Maker and I don't have any money to buy stuff even on sale. (geez what am I even doing here if I never do anything RM-related)

@Dalph I was actually hoping she'd do a stream sometime soon, that'd be cool. But, everyone needs a break once in a while, and Indrah shouldn't just livestream 24/7 for our amusement...
Scythuz
Scythuz
@Wildwes - you don't have to always use rpg maker to be part of this community man :)
Dalph
Dalph
She's busy right now I think, but I believe she will do a stream soon. Man stay around, and I told you to come on Skype in our chat group! Why the hell didn't you come? We're pretty much active in there and you can always talk with someone.
wildwes
wildwes
Don't worry Dalphy, I'll be here forever. Also actually the other day I was thinking of getting Skype but then I thought of you and said "neveeeeeer". I shall never give in! :p
wildwes
wildwes
that image is not colorful enough, needs more colors.
T.Bit
T.Bit
We should make a game. Like just because.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I made a battle results screen for my minigame.. any feedback? :)
Things I thought would never happen but just did: I needed to use my snow shovel. In August. In the Northern Hemisphere.
So I finished Cupcake, now I need to figure out my next project!
Do I pick up one of my incomplete games?
Do I start something entirely new???
The possibilities are endless!
Am I the only one who keeps thinking TPBS means "Turn Press Battle System" and not "Time Progress Battle System?"
How is everyone doing? I hope you do not get into trouble. Also how many people here updated their profile? I see icon changes a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zomk5g