RPG Maker Forums

AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
now it is over 2000!
??????
??????
Surprised the forums havent crashed yet...

Or maybe thats why it was slow earlier... Maybe they where integrating additional servers due to the expected increase in traffic...
Sharm
Sharm
It's pretty fun to have it this busy. I wonder if I'll be seeing some of my IRL friends in here soon?
??????
??????
Hopefully you do, at the very least, it will increase the community size ^_^

I know for sure I wont :/

I'm forever being mocked for being 'a little geek' due to the things I do, like write code...
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
wow ...2000 and my little sister wanted to enter to xD! but I say : no no you don't speak word in english I will just use my account with you okai?

you should see this little sulky face when she say : is not because I have only ten year's I can't do the same thing's like you!
EternalShadow
EternalShadow
Aww that sounds kinda cute nio XD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ngl i feel like im morbin out
I've made a lot of small changes and fixes over the past couple weeks without actually making any progress on my game...now I'm running out of things I want to change, and I'm terrified that I might have to start being productive again...the horror! D:
I made a mini devlog about the sprite animations I've been working on! You can read it by clicking here

applebuds-dreamtrotter.gif
What happens with this list, is it currently possible to buy any of these RPGMAKER at least those that are for PC?

Combat skill combination demostration

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somerandomdude