Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Vexed
    Vexed
    Good luck to the both of you! I'm on the verge of caving in myself and just going for it.
    May 31, 2014
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    He's making maps next to me and I've already completed our first track of music. We're not doing anything too long of course. We thought it would be a good idea to do something short and simple first.
    May 31, 2014
  3. mlogan
    mlogan
    Awesome! Can't wait to see it!
    May 31, 2014
  4. Vexed
    Vexed
    Same here. Can't wait to hear it either! :D
    May 31, 2014
  5. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    It's a lot different than my other stuff. The feel of this game is a lot more techno/rock than our main project and I'm a classical musician. So, we're about to get experiment up in here!
    May 31, 2014
  6. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Thanks you guys, I hope we stick to our guns. XD
    May 31, 2014
  7. Vexed
    Vexed
    Nice! I'm a big fan of techno/rock game soundtracks [Parasite Eve, Digital Devil Saga etc.] so that'll be really cool to hear.
    May 31, 2014
  8. Goldstorm
    Goldstorm
    I'm thinking a dungeon and a final boss after the dungeon. Thoughts? Wana aim for an hour long game.
    May 31, 2014
  9. Vexed
    Vexed
    Yeah, the hour long suggested limit makes it a little difficult to include much more than a dungeon and a boss if going for an RPG. I'd suggest a puzzle or two in the dungeon if possible, to add a bit of variety :]
    May 31, 2014
  10. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Good luck to you, I'm still on the fence about it myself though I have an idea for a visual novel type game that I think could work well in a month.
    May 31, 2014
  11. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I definitely think a puzzle would be great. :)
    May 31, 2014
  12. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @ Alexander I hope our idea comes across well. It's going to be more of a comedy. We love funny games. But the plot is going to be short but sort of ridiculous. Yet, I need it to make sense, too!
    May 31, 2014