Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. That Bread
    That Bread
    I know right! It's surprising how long I take to make maps.
    Jun 3, 2014
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I do the art, writing, and music things. I'm not getting too fancy with the art in this entry just because of time. Beside that. Battle themes take me an extraordinarily long time for some reason. But I almost have something completely drafted out and ready to arrange. And it's day 3! XD
    Jun 3, 2014
  3. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    I'm weak against orchestral battle themes haha, I'm making one right now but I won't give up if you don't ok? :3
    Jun 3, 2014
  4. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Promise! I'm not giving up. Especially since I almost have a draft. Though, arranging this and adding percussion is going to be another can of worms. Getting an idea in the first place for a battle theme is the hardest part for me.
    Jun 3, 2014
  5. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    I scrap so many of them, luckily the one I'm doing is sorta drum driven so it's much much easier for me. If you need any feedback later on you can pm me if you like?
    Jun 3, 2014
  6. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yeah, I plan on letting the drums and bass part do a lot of talking in this, but I'm such a melody person too. Sprinkle in some interesting chord and key changes. That's my plan at least.

I may just take you up on the feedback. We'll see how far I get today. I'm aiming to start orchestration by this evening.
    Jun 3, 2014
  7. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    I see, well good luck then!
    Jun 3, 2014