Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ^I love those sounds you speak of.
    Jun 4, 2014
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Oh, me too. But I had grown so accustomed to hearing cars, trains, and strange people fighting with each other instead of rustling leaves, howling, and birds.
    Jun 4, 2014
  3. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    I dunno... when birds start tweeting at 4 in the morning I get a bit annoyed haha
    Jun 4, 2014
  4. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    If I'm already asleep it won't wake me up. It's always the sun that disturbs my slumber. I am a morning person but in the summer it can start getting bright not too long after 5AM. Sometimes I already have to be up though, or want to be.
    Jun 4, 2014
  5. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ^better to hear birds in the morning than to hear traffic all night, at least for me. I've never lived in an actual city but on the occasion that I find myself in one I can't even think of sleep for all of the constant noise. I guess it's just whatever you are used to, but city noises have always been way more intrusive to me than birds or racoons scurrying across the roof or anything I hear out here.
    Jun 4, 2014
  6. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    @Alexander - I actually get the best of both worlds, I'm by a busy main road haha :(
    Jun 4, 2014
  7. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I am now living in a suburb of Detroit and it is by far the smallest town I've lived in. A lot of people recognize me from my work and I see them all over the place. It's pretty neat.

Before hand the smallest city I had lived in had a population of 350,000 and I've lived in areas with more. My college town was smaller but it was by far the noisiest, because, college, lol.

As a city dweller. Night is terrible. I'll take the critters.
    Jun 4, 2014
  8. Fernyfer775
    Fernyfer775
    What is this "nature" you speak of...? You should go get that checked out my friend.
    Jun 5, 2014
  9. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    Nature is beautiful...
    Jun 5, 2014