Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. CrazyCrab
    CrazyCrab
    Pretty good, I was really happy to find out that Germans have some Lutheranian holiday today meaning that I have the whole day for myself. Awesome! ^_^
    Jun 9, 2014
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    That's great! I have the day off myself and hope to get a lot done. I'm already off to great start! Hooray for an unexpected holiday. :D
    Jun 9, 2014
  3. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    Yay! God on you two. I'm doing well myself... except for the fact that I didn't sleep... <___<;;;;

Insomnia stinks! But other than that I'm good!
    Jun 9, 2014
  4. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Awww. I used to have pretty bad insomnia myself. Don't know exactly why I stopped having it a few years ago.

How funny. Green Day's "Brain Stew" just started playing on my Pandora.
    Jun 9, 2014
  5. mlogan
    mlogan
    Doing well! Got some sleep, sinus infection seems to be clearing up, a nice (not scary) thunderstorm is going on outside - a good day to sit and work! And how are you?
    Jun 9, 2014
  6. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Doing great! I didn't get the best sleep but I'm pretty resilient when it comes to that. Starting my coffee now and already re-did the drawing I lost when my computer suddenly blue screened.
    Jun 9, 2014
  7. Needle
    Needle
    Monday morning and busting my butt at work. Wish I had more free time but it's just not in the cards.
    Jun 9, 2014
  8. Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I'm one big bundle of tired right now! I had a 12-hour shift yesterday, and I've been running on about an hour or two of sleep a night for the past week.
    Jun 9, 2014
  9. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    That stinks, Qtipi! Is it busy this time of year or do you normally work such long shifts!? On top of little sleep? D:
    Jun 9, 2014
  10. Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Well, I've had chronic insomnia for years, but I was actually covering for a couple of people yesterday. We only had 8 customers, including the chicken man. xD
    Jun 9, 2014
  11. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    At least chicken man gave you a good laugh? When I work long shifts, I need someone like chicken man to save the day.
    Jun 9, 2014
  12. Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Yup! In total I only spent about an hour or two doing actual work, so it wasn't so bad! I just had to help order a few bouquets, then tend to the flowers.
    Jun 9, 2014