Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    My response depends entirely on who you're playing as on brawl.....
    Jun 10, 2014
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I mostly do Pikachu, Lucas, and Zelda.
    Jun 10, 2014
  3. Mage Heart
    Mage Heart
    I had brawl once. Good game. I want the new one for the 3ds.
    Jun 10, 2014
  4. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    hmm they'll do... they're hardly meta knight though :p
    Jun 10, 2014
  5. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Ahaha. I'm not very punny. :c
    Jun 10, 2014
  6. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    My small stature also cannot handle much beer. And now whisky is getting involved.
    Jun 10, 2014
  7. Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Oh I can't wait until Wednesday! I'm gonna try and be one of the first to preorder for that game coin and to play the demo.
    Jun 10, 2014
  8. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Oh no don't be mixing drinks too! D:
    Jun 10, 2014
  9. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    To be playing the infinitely better Super Smash Brothers (original) on the N64 instead?
    Jun 10, 2014
  10. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @ Tai_MT My N64 with the original Smash is at my parent's house. Along with my Banjo Kazooie/Tooie games, DK64, and well, everything awesome that happened during that time.

@Scythuz I promise I'll be just fine! See, my typing is still fair-to-above average!
    Jun 10, 2014
  11. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    @Littlefish - Try typing again in an hour :p

@Tai_MT- I've gotta disagree with you there!
    Jun 10, 2014
  12. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I still own my N64, but the controller sticks are so hopelessly broken that I can't play anything well anymore :( On the plus side, my Wii has things like Smash Brothers on it. On the downside, the controls on the Wii for Smash Bros suck and cannot be remapped for smoother play.
    Jun 10, 2014
  13. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @ Scythuz I'll be here in an hour. I insist that my typing will still be swift and accurate.

@Tai_MT The N64 I have now isn't the original my family bought in 1996. My brother and I repurchased one in good condition about 6 years ago. It was by far our favorite Nintendo Console. Well, it's hard to choose between it and SNES. We still have a lot of stuff on VC though because we can't find some of the 64 cartridges
    Jun 10, 2014
  14. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    @Scythuz You never played the original Smash Bros then, didja? It's actually the best of the three as it actually requires more skill and less twitch reflexes to win. It's the difference between air juggle combos and having to plan out your attacks because air juggling doesn't exist. One just takes a lot more skill than the other.
    Jun 10, 2014
  15. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    @Littlefish- As an extra test you can also try to play a 3d N64 game with that wonderful analog stick whilst drunk :)
    Jun 10, 2014
  16. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    @Tai_MT - Played all 3 actually :) I can't truly decide between melee and brawl tbh though.
    Jun 10, 2014
  17. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I prefer the slow, calculated, acrobatic nature of Smash Bros 1 to the super speed twitch fest of the other two (in which it is insanely easy to lose your own char and SD in them because of the super small levels and really fast speeds).
    Jun 10, 2014
  18. Goldstorm
    Goldstorm
    SM4SH
    Jun 10, 2014
  19. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I've played all three. The balancing and mechanics have been changed so much in every game that it's almost difficult to really compare them. I just like Smash. I'll play any of them. But all of them will need a different strategy.
    Jun 10, 2014
  20. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    @Tai_MT- I imagine you don't like marvel vs capcom then? That's pretty hectic/twitchy...
    Jun 10, 2014
  21. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I actually haven't played a Fighting Game since Smash Bros... Or maybe Super Street Fighter II in the Arcade. I've found pretty much every fighter these days is just a button spam fest that combos in with inescapable air juggling. It doesn't look like fun. It looks like, "figure out what the win button is and mash it forever". No strategy or anything, just mashing the combos that win.
    Jun 10, 2014
  22. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    @Tai_MT - Hmm that's my complaint about a lot of fighting games to be honest.
    Jun 10, 2014
  23. Clydous
    Clydous
    Brawl? Pretty cool beans. I play a wicked Bowser, myself. We should play sometime. XD
    Jun 10, 2014
  24. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Haha, don't see why not! We have the Wii put away for the night. I still am derusting, too. I haven't played much since about 2010.
    Jun 10, 2014
  25. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    Chocolate. Dark.
    Jun 10, 2014