RPG Maker Forums

Ratty524
Ratty524
Star Ocean on the Super Famicom for me.
Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
Super Mario Bros 3... and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
I just wanted to tell stories.
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
arc rise fantasia dark cloud
AoDLegacy
AoDLegacy
Not sure which one specifically, but I first started messing with game toolsets when I used NWN (Neverwinter Nights)'s toolset to make a few 'games'.
Bonkers
Bonkers
FF4 and Star Ocean for me.
Solo
Solo
Secret of Mana and/or Super Mario RPG.
Sketcy-Sketch
Sketcy-Sketch
I've never played Star Ocean before, but I've heard a lot of people say it's good. I also want to play Secret of Mana. :)
Ratty524
Ratty524
You probably haven't because outside of the PSP version, it was never localized outside of Japan (It's sequels were, oddly enough). You could pick up an emulator and a decent English patch for it, though.
??????
??????
Perfect World International. I spent over 3k in that game only to discover - there was mess amounts of money to be made from idiots like me :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don't think I can handle using the real SNES resolution of 512x448 because resizing absolutely every interface element I had on hand by painstaking trial & error/guess and check (is there any other way?) is KILLING me.
If anyone wants to Program for me give me a DM, ill pay if i have to!
I made a drawing of Moss
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Militibus Elementis Redux starts now! Watch live!

I'm so freaking pissed right now i want to scream and rant and rave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dndjpg