RPG Maker Forums

Ratty524
Ratty524
Star Ocean on the Super Famicom for me.
Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
Super Mario Bros 3... and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
I just wanted to tell stories.
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
arc rise fantasia dark cloud
AoDLegacy
AoDLegacy
Not sure which one specifically, but I first started messing with game toolsets when I used NWN (Neverwinter Nights)'s toolset to make a few 'games'.
Bonkers
Bonkers
FF4 and Star Ocean for me.
Solo
Solo
Secret of Mana and/or Super Mario RPG.
Sketcy-Sketch
Sketcy-Sketch
I've never played Star Ocean before, but I've heard a lot of people say it's good. I also want to play Secret of Mana. :)
Ratty524
Ratty524
You probably haven't because outside of the PSP version, it was never localized outside of Japan (It's sequels were, oddly enough). You could pick up an emulator and a decent English patch for it, though.
??????
??????
Perfect World International. I spent over 3k in that game only to discover - there was mess amounts of money to be made from idiots like me :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.
Shoot Enemy Off-Screen, Run RPG Maker Game as a Web Server, & Thai Keyboard | RPG Maker News #109

Some people have too strong of an opinion about what maker is the best, I've seen discussions like:
- I prefer VXAce because I like the style of the RTP better than the older releases
- You're worse than Hitler
My number one take away from this game jam is to make small games that are as polished and bug free as possible. Far less dev time, and if the game flops, it matters less because my time investment is much lower. Also, whatever ambitions I have... aim for about 10% of them. They are clearly too high, and will involve stuff that likely won't matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anitalains