Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Dalph
    Dalph
    oh woah, what happened, are you allergic to something?

Hope it's not so annoying as it sounds.
    Jun 12, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I don't know what (else) I'm allergic to. I know it's not related to my shellfish allergy. The hives only started after I moved states and started my new job. I really need to get tested because I'm wondering if it's something local here or something related to my work.

They don't itch as much as they did yesterday but most of them are on my face. Which I can't hide.
    Jun 12, 2014
  3. Dalph
    Dalph
    Yes, you should get tested because it sucks to not know what is the real problem. Thank God I never experienced hives or any other skin condition tbh, but as I kid I was allergic to milk...I couldn't drink it without getting stomachaches.

And ouch...on the face...dayum, I hope you'll get better soon.
    Jun 12, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Thanks. It usually take a few days. I'm on the upward side of it, I think. I have lactose intolerance but I doubt my occasional feta cheese sprinkle or cup of plain yogurt is causing it, who knows though!? D:

As a kid I've always been a host of skin issues. I had eczema. I had impetigo once.
    Jun 12, 2014
  5. mlogan
    mlogan
    :( I'm finding my mysterious hives outbreaks coincide when the pollen count is highest here, so I assume it's related. Maybe it's similar for you? So sorry you're miserable.
    Jun 12, 2014
  6. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I'm definitely ordering and trying the nettle leaf the second I get paid tomorrow.

My pollen count has been high all week.

I got the hives in winter as well but I work in horticulture, so it's possible it's still being caused by common allergens.
    Jun 12, 2014
  7. Bukarett
    Bukarett
    I hope you'll feel better soon. : ) You should really get tested and be sure what is causing all this, plus find some good medication for it.
    Jun 12, 2014