Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Dalph
    Dalph
    Yes it is, I don't really like the yellow ones tbh but my mother loves them for some weird reason.
    Jun 14, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Huh... I guess I'll stick to the green ones!
    Jun 14, 2014
  3. The Prince of Sarcasm
    The Prince of Sarcasm
    The yellow ones my dad grew in his garden were great, but i'll agree about the store ones, they taste horrible. For store produvce they pick it un-ripe so that I won't rot by the time some body buys it. Green watermelons ripen better off the vine then yellow ones. Though when my dad had them in his garden they were great!
    Jun 14, 2014
  4. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I usually grow watermelons but I just don't have the room anymore. Everything I grow in my garden (especially tomatoes) are better than from the store. A lot of things in the store are only good if it is the exact peak time of harvest.
    Jun 14, 2014
  5. The Prince of Sarcasm
    The Prince of Sarcasm
    i know what you mean. I hate getting produce from the store when summer is over.
    Jun 14, 2014
  6. Xoltox
    Xoltox
    *bites watermelon*

"Jeez!, dayum seeds!"
    Jun 14, 2014
  7. Cutie Mark Keldeo
    Cutie Mark Keldeo
    My favorite watermelons are the miniature seedless ones. Whenever we buy a full sized watermelon it always goes bad before we finish it all.
    Jun 14, 2014
  8. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    My boyfriend can eat pretty much a whole watermelon in one sitting. Or at least, he would. So, full ones won't go bad here. XD
    Jun 14, 2014
  9. Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I grew watermelons and cantaloupe in my garden last year, and they were better than anything I've bought at a store.
    Jun 14, 2014