RPG Maker Forums

Shelby
Shelby
It finally died?
Sharm
Sharm
The site's been down for about a month now. According to their Facebook they're working on bringing it back but they don't seem too serious about it.
Ratty524
Ratty524
I thought it died a long time ago.
McTricky
McTricky
rip creation asylum my original home
Ratty524
Ratty524
****, CA died too?
Hirei
Hirei
Sad to see RPGRev go since that's my first RPG Maker forum.
Ratty524
Ratty524
Same here. While not my first community, RPG Rev was one of the few where I felt welcome. Too bad the new host wind up running it towards the ground.
Archeia
Archeia
whoa I didn't know it was dead.
McTricky
McTricky
Yeah Ratty, CA is a ghost town now. Even the Topic Wave (the one thread that kept things going) seems to have died out now.
Ratty524
Ratty524
Archeia, to be more accurate, it was stabbed in the chest when Rydin sold the site to that one company (I forgot the name), slowly bled to death as that said company wouldn't let the staff do anything on their own and community activity plummeted, and now it's finally dead.
Archeia
Archeia
IEntry is the one you're thinking of I believe.
Shelby
Shelby
CA died before RRR, or at least was a ghost town. This place is almost as good though.
Ratty524
Ratty524
@Archeia: Yep, I just remembered after positing.

I was a mod there, and I kind of felt for the pain Kaz had to go through to even do so much as to edit the broken homepage. I guess I shouldn't list them as they only cause of death, but they sure were a plague.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Made the "My Beating Mystery" board today:
3ENFLSC.png

in Grim Trigger episodes 3 & 4, the main characters play a Clue rip-off board game called "My Beating Mystery" (haha), so of course I had to draw the board for it. Can't decide if I wanna add blood or not
Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(
making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!
When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Totaldramawwe