Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. ??????
    ??????
    I start a new job at 10am tomorrow (i think) and its 1am. Not going to bed for at least another hour :D
    Jun 23, 2014
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Hey, as long as I get about 6 hours of sleep I'm fine. I can do less if I have to.
    Jun 23, 2014
  3. ??????
    ??????
    I can survive for around 2 weeks with between 2-4 hours worth of sleep every 18 hours and I am fine :D

Eventually though I just crash :/
    Jun 23, 2014
  4. Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    I always stay up late... Except if I have client meetings early in the morning, but then I charge double. I don't have many client meetings before 2pm :3
    Jun 23, 2014
  5. Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    ...I'm not selling my body, even though the above really makes it sound like it. Eheh.
    Jun 23, 2014
  6. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I used to stay up late all the time but in the past two years or so I've really enjoyed getting up at around 6AM. Sometimes earlier. I'm ultra lame.
    Jun 23, 2014
  7. Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    Nah, I say whatever floats your boat when it comes to your circadian rhythm: it varies so much for each and every person :) Like most things, really. Gotta find what works best for you.
    Jun 23, 2014
  8. mlogan
    mlogan
    Let meknow if you set something up. At night is the only quiet time I can ge to work, so I may be up qute late this week.
    Jun 23, 2014
  9. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Everyone else in my family is a night owl. It would not be uncommon for me to wake up just as everyone was getting ready for bed. Then I'd just chill out, have quiet time, drink coffee, watch the news, open up whatever I was working on. Gosh, I love that time in the morning.
    Jun 23, 2014
  10. boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    I need a few more months before I show off anything xD so I wont be participating =(. Good luck to all you guys that are!
    Jun 23, 2014
  11. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I'll let you know @mlogan. I'm always on Skype (which I know you just started using) so I may just start a group chat on there.
    Jun 23, 2014
  12. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Or a Google hangout.
    Jun 23, 2014
  13. mlogan
    mlogan
    Sounds cool. I think I have a google hangout account, lol. Not sure that I've ever used it though. I'll pm you my skyp name.
    Jun 23, 2014
  14. ??????
    ??????
    wth is a google hangout ? lmao

'loads google to search'
    Jun 23, 2014
  15. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Alright, I did start a chat, by the way. I only have Goldstorm so far.
    Jun 23, 2014
  16. Goldstorm
    Goldstorm
    Dekita, if you have a gmail anyone can do a google hangout.
    Jun 23, 2014
  17. ??????
    ??????
    Got numerous gmails :) .

DekitaRPG@gmail.com - feel free to invite me or sell my email to spam merchants or whatever :)

Unless... Do I have to manually search it and join ?
    Jun 23, 2014
  18. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Actually, I have a Skype chat going if you just want to be added to that instead.
    Jun 23, 2014
  19. ??????
    ??????
    lmao sure - gimme a min I will load it up.
    Jun 23, 2014
  20. ??????
    ??????
    Name : dekitarpg btw. :)
    Jun 23, 2014
  21. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    kks, adding.
    Jun 23, 2014
  22. VoxPopuli
    VoxPopuli
    Am I staying up late -- yes! Will I finish my project -- hmmm. On the positive side, as a newb with RM, I'm learning a lot with the discipline of a deadline (even if I miss it). If my project doesn't make IGMC 2014, it should surface in the future in one form or another. Best of luck to all in the final stretch!
    Jun 23, 2014
  23. ??????
    ??????
    lol as long as you try your best and are proud of what you achieve by the end, that is the main thing.
    Jun 23, 2014
  24. VoxPopuli
    VoxPopuli
    Yes, I agree, that is the main thing! :)
    Jun 23, 2014
  25. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    I am. We should have a chat! Aye, but how late is "Late"? Late to some is 4 AM, and late to others is 9 PM! :B
    Jun 23, 2014
  26. ??????
    ??????
    when you are located in alternate places in the world 'late' isnt really the main issue :p
    Jun 23, 2014