Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Cheers you on. Hair brushing can always come later? :)
    Jun 23, 2014
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Also, anyone should feel free to continue chatting in the Skype room I've set up. You can also PM me your Skype details if you'd like to join the room!
    Jun 23, 2014
  3. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @ Alkorri. Luckily my hair is still fairly short at the moment, so it doesn't tangle so much. But it's just long enough to put up in a little bun. So, I can also hide how disheveled it is.
    Jun 23, 2014
  4. ??????
    ??????
    Skype is for newbs...

I'm goin out just now, maybe i will join in the chat later :)
    Jun 23, 2014
  5. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Ok, we'll be around all day! So, maybe we'll catch you. ^_^
    Jun 23, 2014
  6. Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I don't think I could go that long without brushing my hair. xD It's way too thick to go a day without even washing it.
    Jun 24, 2014
  7. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I have really dry hair so I don't need to wash it super, often. I do about every other day because I feel like it but when it's longer I can sometimes squeeze another day out of it.
    Jun 24, 2014
  8. mlogan
    mlogan
    I'll likely be on Skype later. Need to do some responsible grown up things like dishes and laundry.
    Jun 24, 2014
  9. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    My house work has *eeek* fallen behind. I try to keep neat but I've just been doing the essentials, like kitchen, laundry, and bathroom. I'm going to power clean when I'm done with this game.
    Jun 24, 2014
  10. Alkorri
    Alkorri
    I have a seven-year-old minion I have trained to take dishes to the sink, but alas, I still need to do said dishes ;)
    Jun 24, 2014
  11. Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    Hopefully I'll see ALL you greats on the chat later today :)
    Jun 24, 2014