RPG Maker Forums

??????
??????
Ashworth. Played it a little and its really cool so far. Quite chilling ;)
Dalph
Dalph
Ironbound Heart

Tirawmisu

Sunken Spire

Earth Under Attack

The Vendor

These are my favourites.
hyde9318
hyde9318
EUA is on your favorites list? I'm flattered. :)
mlogan
mlogan
At first I was a little insulted that none of you mentioned mine - and then I remembered I haven't made a thread about it, lol! I am really looking forward to Earth Under Attack. Other than that, I've only glanced at a few contest entries because otherwise I get overwhelmed and feel like my effort pales in comparison. I can't be in that mndset right now, so I don't look.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
The Vendor, Earth Under Attack.

Don't worry, mlogan. I don't have a thread either. I don't think I'm going to make one either. I'm definitely going to play your game though. And I also want to play Iron Croc's, too!
??????
??????
@hyde - EUA seems popular my friend -we must not disappoint Lord Dalph...

@mlogan - when are you planning to make a thread? And its always good to know your enemy ^_^ (why you think Dalph on my friend list *looks around shiftily*) :D
hyde9318
hyde9318
****, if EUA just got User's Choice, I would geek right the hell out, lol.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Spoiler alert, but I think EUA is going to do very well guys!
mlogan
mlogan
^^^I do too. I definitely think you guys have a strong chance.

@Dekita - I've got too much to do man, I don't have time to worry about a thread, lol!
??????
??????
^_^ I hope it does do well. It would be excellent to build a small fanbase for when future projects are unveiled :)

Thats why I made mine early (was the first actually). Since then its just been updates and tweaks to the main post. :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmNego