RPG Maker Forums

Bukarett
Bukarett
That doesn't sound too good.
Narcissus
Narcissus
Indeed. I just hope it hasn't died. Even though I hear that 5 years is slightly above the average lifespan. :(
Bukarett
Bukarett
Ow yea it definitely is, but if it was in good condition, it might still be working. It might overheat actually is it hot where you live?
Cadh20000
Cadh20000
My old comp was 9 before it quit. Even then it only quit because it got knocked on the hard tile floor.
Narcissus
Narcissus
I've tried my best to take care of it, but a few weeks ago it overheated and just shut down. I bought a new cooling fan, but don't know if it will change it's condition much.
Narcissus
Narcissus
@Cad: Wow, that's impressive. Most I ever heard was 11 years.
Bukarett
Bukarett
Yea, it might because of the fan, or overall overheating, thats what happened to my laptop, when I went to fix it, they told me it'll be more expensive than buying a new one.
Narcissus
Narcissus
I am afraid that they may just happen with my laptop. I was told to wait a while and just see if it fixes somehow, but I fear it may be time to get a desktop. They last longer from what I hear.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wasting so much time trying to get a sprite behavior to work. I feel like banging my head against a wall.
Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinion