Comments on Profile Post by Kevin O'Ryan

1. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
    Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
    Did he finish it? Will he post it?
    Jun 26, 2014
  2. The Prince of Sarcasm
    The Prince of Sarcasm
    Can we get a link to download it? PLEASE!!!!!!
    Jun 26, 2014
  3. Kevin O'Ryan
    Kevin O'Ryan
    Well, he said its in the beginning stages and he's stuck on some things. I'm helping him in some parts of it, but their are some things we haven't figured out yet!
    Jun 26, 2014
  4. Kevin O'Ryan
    Kevin O'Ryan
    However, he wants to put out a small demo or archive file -- Because he wants to see if people would help him with it, being that he's not good with scripts and I'm still at learning level with them myself. However, he has a very strong base going on right now! Including Furniture movement, that I programmed -- it WORKS!!! :p
    Jun 26, 2014
  5. The Prince of Sarcasm
    The Prince of Sarcasm
    I could help map or event a bit, maybee, if you wanted. I don't know any scripting though. :(
    Jun 26, 2014
  6. Kevin O'Ryan
    Kevin O'Ryan
    He said that would be cool, the more people to join the project the better! :)
    Jun 26, 2014
  7. The Prince of Sarcasm
    The Prince of Sarcasm
    ok, just how do I join the project exactly? Like do you send me a copy of the game's rpg maker project data, and then tell me what to do, or what. I've never been recruited before.
    Jun 26, 2014
  8. Kevin O'Ryan
    Kevin O'Ryan
    Well, I told him to make a post in the forum so he can recruit people! But for now, I'll just send you a copy of the file and you can look at it and see what its like. If you want to add something or know how to do something that will make it better, feel free to. I;m not so sure on what you can and can't do yet! :)
    Jun 26, 2014
  9. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    ah I thought it's already finished since you said made... XD good luck
    Jun 26, 2014
  10. The Prince of Sarcasm
    The Prince of Sarcasm
    So you'll pm me a copy of it. I'll make a couple of changes, send it back to you and see hoe you like them then? If you like them you can keep them, if you hate them you can excommunicate me for life. (actually don't excommunicate me if you hate it. bad idea.) ;)
    Jun 26, 2014
  11. Kevin O'Ryan
    Kevin O'Ryan
    Alright, just give me a moment..my computer is being funny right now, I dunno why? lol
    Jun 26, 2014