Comments on Profile Post by Scythuz

1. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Have a great holiday, man. Take plenty of potions with you in case you run into some random encounters. :p
    Jun 27, 2014
  2. Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Don't get eaten by a tiger, and take some cookies for the road~
    Jun 27, 2014
  3. Deleted
    Deleted
    Bring me back something nice :D

Also don't forget to save your progress, be a shame if you died ad ended up back home XD
    Jun 27, 2014
  4. Caz
    Caz
    obai Scypu, take lots of tea!
    Jun 27, 2014
  5. Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Nooooo, come back :)

I kid, have a great vacation!
    Jun 27, 2014
  6. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    I'm not going right this second guys haha, still got like half the day to go O.O

I will take some potions and savestates as I may well need them. Tea and cookies will be on the ship I'll be on however!
    Jun 27, 2014
  7. Dalph
    Dalph
    See ya man and have fun! Things will be boring here without you, that's for sure.

When you'll be away, I'll do my absolute best at being the perfect troll here.

Ofc I will also annoy Caz in the meantime, no worries.
    Jun 27, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  8. Deleted
    Deleted
    Oh yeah, prob best avoiding taking up any side quests in the meantime. s it will slow your progress to accomplish your main quest of going on holiday XD
    Jun 27, 2014
  9. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    @Dalph - Why just Caz, why not all my friends? Don't you dare disappoint me now Dalphy boy! >:(
    Jun 27, 2014
  10. Dalph
    Dalph
    Mocking Cazmeleon is more fun because "he" actually enjoys it.

But doing it with everyone will show my real trolling skills, so yes...I'll do it!
    Jun 27, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  11. DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Have fun, man! Enjoy yourself and don't invoke me while you're supposed to be having a good time! A holiday is no time for... Nah, I can't bring myself to type it... Too cheesy.
    Jun 27, 2014