Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. ??????
    ??????
    Seriously - are you just awake?

I havent moved from my pc for hours lol

Maybe i should go to bed if i have worked long enough for people to have a full nights sleep...
    Jun 28, 2014
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Goldstorm goes to work at 4:30 so we go to bed quite early! We have everything planned out that as long as we accomplish x,y,and z every day that we'll finish in time just fine. We were done with yesterday's goals around 9:30!
    Jun 28, 2014
  3. Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Still up from yesterday. Currently watching Pokemon.

And you?
    Jun 28, 2014
  4. Zane
    Zane
    Dang Dekita, I was awake when you posted you were staying up and had a full nights rest and your still awake?

As for my morning I'm doing a little Arcade Style Game.Then eventually make a Guitar Hero for RM but maybe I wanna see how I do with this one. In other words I'm doing great haha
    Jun 28, 2014
  5. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @ Cadh2000 Still up! I just can't do all nighters anymore. Not even when I was in school! Which season of Pokemon?

I'm doing great. Coffee just finished making and I'm doing some little tasks for my contest entry at the moment.
    Jun 28, 2014
  6. Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    The newest for American television. The new episode of "Pokemon: XY"
    Jun 28, 2014
  7. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Is the new series any good? I know it's a kid's show either way we look at it, but I love cartoons. But I haven't watched Pokemon since Jhoto. I still love the games though. ^_^
    Jun 28, 2014
  8. Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    It is good, but its still Pokemon. Not a whole lot has changed except the companions and creatures.

Once again he has a gym leader as a companion, this time accompanied by that gym leader's little sister and a girl who has a crush on Ash and has flat out said she is pursuing him.
    Jun 28, 2014
  9. Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Jun 28, 2014
  10. Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    In fact, that girl didn't run into Ash somewhere and decide to join up then, instead she actually hunted Ash down to join him.
    Jun 28, 2014
  11. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Ah, I recognize everyone from the game. I even think that gym leader had a little sister in the game. I can't remember since I only played through once when I got it. XD
    Jun 28, 2014
  12. Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    My newest Pokemon game is Pearl. :p
    Jun 28, 2014
  13. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Gen V and VI, I really do like. Gen V has my favorite story and group of new Pokemon. VI got a little strange at the end but it was such amazing eye candy that I could ignore. That, and I love that there are TONS of Pokemon to catch in that game, even during the story!
    Jun 28, 2014
  14. Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Did that Gym Leader have to have Ash help him retake his gym from a malfunctioning robot in the game?
    Jun 28, 2014
  15. ??????
    ??????
    @Cadh20000 I HATE YOU !!

You have made me realize I missed pokemon (was on 2 hours ago) and now I have to watch it online :/

which means i wil be too tempted to watch the following episode :/

you sir - have ruined my life !! (jks ofc)

@Zane - yea, I am still awake. Just finishing off my enhancement scene and then got a little more to do before sleep lol

@ Ms fish... What does he do that requires such a crap start time?
    Jun 28, 2014
  16. Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Generations 5 and 6? Which ones were they again?
    Jun 28, 2014
  17. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @Cadh V is B/W and VI is X/Y

@Dekita He does IT but he has to commute. He gets off work at like 2:30 though! They used to have 12 hours shifts but they got broken in 8 now.
    Jun 28, 2014
  18. ??????
    ??????
    still 4am-2pm is a rough shift. I am assuming he won get back till around 4ish as well - that still sucks lol :/
    Jun 28, 2014
  19. Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Ahh, okay.

I went to college to be a Systems Administrator, but I can't even get around my own place dependably any more thanks to my health.
    Jun 28, 2014
  20. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    He gets home around 3. It's a small commute. I'm naturally an early riser but I usually do stay up a little later than what we have been. Even with how early we go to bed. he still doesn't get enough sleep. :/
    Jun 28, 2014
  21. ??????
    ??????
    yea that sounds like a rough task to endure :/

thankfully i have no job right now so I been able to give a LOT of time to my IGMC entry. How is your project going?
    Jun 28, 2014
  22. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    It's going. We're getting down to the final touches stage. For awhile yesterday I thought it was going to be impossible to finish but the mini game we did ended up taking surprisingly very little time. o_o
    Jun 28, 2014
  23. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    It's 22:30 and I still haven't had dinner, woops. Will go to back early, as my host family is taking me to Ninja Village, whatever that may be :p
    Jun 28, 2014
  24. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    I meant to say bed* of course >///<
    Jun 28, 2014