Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I'm going to... Ehh... Same thing as always. Sleep, draw, amuse sibling, bake coooookkkkkiiiiieeeeeesssss.
    Jun 30, 2014
  2. Saltwater Croc
    Jun 30, 2014
  3. Needle
    Needle
    Gonna keep on keepin' on! Made a list of RPG tasks to complete on my current project and it's 11 items long. Oh yea, also: eat coooooookies.
    Jun 30, 2014
  4. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yeah, I'm not only going to start learning to do my maps the way I want, but I'm going to draw an official world map (for the menu and for things, yeah, things!) as well remix and retool all the current OST tracks I have completed. I also am constantly working on the story and dialogue even though that's close to done.

I also have commissions. I'm just a bust bee. Only need a little down time.
    Jun 30, 2014
  5. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Oh, and I'm starting the game art. Then Goldstorm has his laundry list of things but he needs downtime, lol. And he's earned it. So, so earned it.
    Jun 30, 2014
  6. Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    House work. So much house work... Haven't vaccuumed in a week, the kitchen is a pig sty--by my standards, at least--and there's stuff everywhere. I'm actually looking forward to it! :D
    Jun 30, 2014
  7. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Me too! Tomorrow the house is getting a top to bottom. I had deep cleaned my kitchen about a week ago but it already needs another major tune up. I've just been maintaining my house at a level that doesn't insight terror and disgust. But, even then it's still kind of bad.
    Jun 30, 2014