RPG Maker Forums

kj3400
kj3400
types*
Sharm
Sharm
Yeah, but that's good. It's a story based game, the characters have a lot to support.
Juunanagou
Try different combination instead the classic Soldier, Mage, Cleric and Thief. Maybe a self centred Gladiator, a spoiled noble that can't do anything but has to follow you because his/her parents want him/her to learn to do something in life before becoming king/queen, a ninja (not very used XD) or a samurai (less used than a ninja), a spiritual being to cure the party (not a classic cleric/nun that follow you to banish the evil from the world because the world is soooo evil). If you thin...
Juunanagou
sorry XD. Too long. If you think out of the scheme, you'll find lots of ideas to add to the classic people in the rpgs :D .

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Never thought a day would come during summer when Id have to wear a sweater and two pairs of socks...
And today we got some insides maps from the town i posted last time.

Map044.png
Map045.png
Map046.png
Map047.png Map048.png Map049.png Map050.png
So a big bug that was on a glue trap at home is now magically not on the glue trap. This feeling of terror I'm experiencing could be a fun thing to put in my game project (not the IGMC one).
Hoping that Unite has a character generator with black hairs/lips and other features.. it is such a pain making characters without these...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renbo