RPG Maker Forums

Bukarett
Bukarett
I strongly believe that flying pigs are indeed in the store, you just have to look behind the counter. They are there. I saw one once staring right at me, and when I glanced back at it, it bolted and and disappeared between aisle 6 and 7. I think the magical portal might be there, but this requires a further investigation.
Dalph
Dalph
^ *like*

I see flying pigs everywhere, mainly because I played Sunken Spire for more than 6 hours.
EternalShadow
EternalShadow
Bwhahaha, it's like people never know what else to say when that happens!
Dalph
Dalph
^ But even a simple:

Hi, how are you? Long time no see!

Or stuff like that, would be enough.

I'm tempted to give to all of them a trolling answer from now on.

"I'm here to see the tapestries."
Bukarett
Bukarett
@Dalph I want to play that and bunch of other games like Earth under Attack and Painted Hearts. I'll have more time next week, though. It'll be my game week!
Dalph
Dalph
^ Ah, almost same situation here.

There are so many rm games to play and I don't have much spare time atm, but I'm slowly playing them (in some way).

You'll have fun (some of them are cool), if you want some suggestions on what to play feel free to send me a PM.
Bukarett
Bukarett
I will for sure, because honest I have no idea where to even start!
Amysaurus
Amysaurus
Wait... Who buys groceries at a grocery store?
Dalph
Dalph
I buy flying pigs and tapestries there. D:
Alkorri
Alkorri
Dalph, it's obvious these people expect your minions to buy the groceries, so you being there is suspicious.
Otaku
Otaku
Maybe they are buying flying pigs?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I miss working in rpgmaker but I can only do one thing at a time. Maybe after drawing lessons I can come back.
Ever have a day like... you play minesweeper and your very first click is always a mine?
Today's patch of Eternal Dreamers is for all the gamblers out there! https://bit.ly/327mu83
i deleted anime only family guy from now on
I've discovered Stardew Valley and now I'm an addict. To think that one person designed this...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rykerior