Comments on Profile Post by VoxPopuli

1. VoxPopuli
    VoxPopuli
    Since I'm concentrating primarily on this forum's entries that's approx. 90 games @ 20 min. each = 30 hours. Not sure how many I can do before voting deadline with work, family and other real-life demands, but I'll do my best -- probably still way too little time to give each member's entry their due.
    Jul 5, 2014
  2. Deleted
    Deleted
    To me advertisement is a crucial part of a game, even in this contest. I'll browse each games screenshots/trailer, if I like what I see then i'll play it and decide if it deserves a vote.
    Jul 5, 2014
  3. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    I just prefer to try out as many as I physically can play to the full from start to end (unless I get stuck). To get through all games just seems crazy, not to mention downloading them all, but good luck.
    Jul 5, 2014
  4. VoxPopuli
    VoxPopuli
    I too believe in PR, but I also look at genre, description, etc. What bugs me is the lack of time we are given, if we wanted to sample all 700 of IGMC games @ 20 min. each that would be 233 hours!
    Jul 5, 2014
  5. VoxPopuli
    VoxPopuli
    @Matseb2611 : I respect that approach, but, for me, that would severely limit the number of votes I could cast, and I want to show support to game-makers.
    Jul 5, 2014
  6. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Yeah, I can understand. I feel the same. But even if you just vote for 10 games, that's already 10 devs supported, which is not bad at all.
    Jul 5, 2014