RPG Maker Forums

VoxPopuli
VoxPopuli
Since I'm concentrating primarily on this forum's entries that's approx. 90 games @ 20 min. each = 30 hours. Not sure how many I can do before voting deadline with work, family and other real-life demands, but I'll do my best -- probably still way too little time to give each member's entry their due.
Deleted
To me advertisement is a crucial part of a game, even in this contest. I'll browse each games screenshots/trailer, if I like what I see then i'll play it and decide if it deserves a vote.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
I just prefer to try out as many as I physically can play to the full from start to end (unless I get stuck). To get through all games just seems crazy, not to mention downloading them all, but good luck.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who loves the Final Fantasy series?~
Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyBrowney