Robin
Robin
Why so?
BlackNekos
BlackNekos
dreams are pointless if they cannot be achieved
Espon
Espon
Set your sights lower and go for something in reach. Small accomplishments can lead up to bigger ones.
BlackNekos
BlackNekos
Like what? One dream was to finish a game... and I did... and I still feel worthless...

No achievement.
Robin
Robin
Are you not happy with your game then?

Also, what dream are you referring to?
BlackNekos
BlackNekos
All my dreams

To become a great youtuber

To release a game that people will love

Have a business that people will remember
Robin
Robin
Presently, are you not happy with your game? I'm a little confused on that.
Psyker
Psyker
You know, I have those dreams also. Key is to set your priorities. Just because you haven't had your breakthrough moment doesn't mean you have to give up on your dreams. I've had a game in the works for a little over 10 years and until recently I haven't had the opportunity to really start to make it a reality. Sometimes you just have to take a step back and do what needs to be done.
BlackNekos
BlackNekos
I find it hard to step back...
Robin
Robin
Nekos, are you happy with your game or not? I mean, your lack of answer suggests you're not.
BlackNekos
BlackNekos
right now I want to murder the game...
Robin
Robin
You could easily give a longer answer than that so I didn't have to keep pressing for more details. Why do you want to "murder the game"?

And, for what it's worth, as a side note, I've only seen you claiming to want to be a "full time" YouTuber, as though YouTube is a means to an end, rather than saying you want to make good, interesting videos for an audience that enjoys watching them as much as you enjoy making them.
BlackNekos
BlackNekos
I want to murder it because of the amount of hate it recieves, how tedious it has been and all that
Quadocky
Quadocky
Well at least you managed to make something. I have all these big ideas and grand aspirations yet I have nothing to show for it. I would say you are doing pretty great so far.
BlackNekos
BlackNekos
I'm going to head to the doctors tomorrow...
Indinera
Indinera
this is silly. don't call it defeat just now. and even if it doesn't do as well as you thought, just feel happy you finished a game, many people don't.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero
Would you pay monthly for your pc if you'd get "free" upgrades every 2 years?
well, I definitely have a type, cute redheads with medusa piercings, met and hit it off with two of them in the last 72 hours, what does it mean lol?
Damian Floyd increased the grand prize for the Driftwood Jam to a $75 steam GC!!! Thank you Damion! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrzo