1. Dalph
    Dalph
    Let me guess their names...uhm...

Iron Croc and Qtpi? :o
    Jul 7, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    No, actually. They are people outside of internet land. We picked up a couple of our buddies. One is a programmer and wants to help Goldstorm with those things. Another is a writer who wants to work with me our stories/dialogue.

I thought they were joking but they're legitimately wanting in on this.
    Jul 7, 2014
  3. Dalph
    Dalph
    Ah that's awesome, good luck with this new team then.
    Jul 7, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Thanks! We're already think tanking our next side project. We need more practice before we start getting too deep into our main.
    Jul 7, 2014
  5. ??????
    ??????
    Congraties on the team upgrade :D
    Jul 7, 2014
  6. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Thanks! Things are getting really exciting around here! ^_^
    Jul 7, 2014
  7. Deleted
    Deleted
    Well done, the good thing about having local help is the work will go a lot faster.

There is a few names I've got my eye on for recruiting once I eventually get to that stage :)

@Dalph: Yeah, Qtpi is in high demand I'm guessing, as she's very multitalented. But I'm not familiar with Iron Crocs work. What's his skills?
    Jul 7, 2014
  8. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @King Danner. Iron Croc is a music composer like I am. But, I'd even say he's a pretty good puzzle/maze maker after the IGMC entry he just put out "Princess of Peril"

But, mostly, Qtipi, Croc, and I hang out a lot on Skype, lol. Into the wee hours of the morning. XD
    Jul 7, 2014
  9. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Also, yes. Local help. That's how I like to do it. I'm even more enthusiastic about work in person and we'll all learn a lot faster with the other half of the team to bounce off.
    Jul 7, 2014
  10. Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    That's awesome darlin'! And I agree - working in person is so much more efficient :)
    Jul 7, 2014