RPG Maker Forums

mlogan
mlogan
Your avatar really through me off for a moment, lol.
Dalph
Dalph
^ That's the real purpose of it. ;)
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I'm more of a chaotic neutral character, but I'll book mark this for later use.
Dalph
Dalph
^ Ah, you neutral guys are the best with temporary alignment changes.
mlogan
mlogan
I'm still trying to figure out my role... I liked the idea of being the subject of a prohecy... hmmmm
Dalph
Dalph
^ Maybe you'll be the one that will defeat the evil at the end, who knows?

It's possible.

But I already banished nio kasgami (that wannabe hero) into the void, so you good guys have less chances now.

BTW, the guide that I shared is not totally useless, it can be easily used as a reference for developing villains in Rpg games.
JohnnyR
JohnnyR
Lol, it's somehow useful, tho... Thanks, Dalph!
Simon D. Aelsi
Simon D. Aelsi
Being neutral is awesome. You can make friends with BOTH villains AND heroes! *coughandyoucanusethembothtoyouradvantageCOUGH*
Dalph
Dalph
Neutrality is balance and balance is boredom. D:
mlogan
mlogan
I'll check out the guide sometime for the sake of game/writing improvement. And really, I feel like maybe I'm that character - not bad, good or neutral really - that can see there's a third side to it all and is trying to stop both the good guys and bad guys from ruining everything. If that made any sense. ;)
Dalph
Dalph
mlogan is THE ONE, she will finally(?) restore the balance in this cursed world.
mlogan
mlogan
I'm probably inflating myself way too much here, lol. I'd probably forget what time to show up to save the world!
Dalph
Dalph
^ What if the world is already beyond redemption?

Have you ever thought about it?

Maybe it doesn't need to be saved at all.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.
Therapist: any questions? Me: Yeah, are there actually people who think Hotel California is about drugs and not fame or are people just trying to upset me?
Therapist: They WHAT?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
souldoood