Ms Littlefish
Ah! Of course, different time zones. Doh. It's 8:30 EST. :D
Ultim
Ultim
12:45 GMT
Dalph
Dalph
Good Morning Ms Littlefish!

I'm on a break from work till the end of this month and I'm totally bored...ahah
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
@ Dalph I hope something exciting happens then! I would find so, so much to do during a month off from work. At the very least I would feel refreshed. Which, with all the heavy stuff I lift, sounds good right now.
Zack Phoenix
Zack Phoenix
Good morning, 2 pm here. Doing a little mapping today!
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
@ Zack Mapping is one of my favorite things to do. What kind of places are you mapping? :D
Dalph
Dalph
@Ms Littlefish:

Yeah, I hope that something will happen sooner or later.

Time ago when I was on a break from work I used to hang out with my girlfriend a lot, too bad I recently dumped her and now I'm alone...lmao

I guess that game making is the solution to all my problems.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
@ Dalph Sounds like an idea! I'm always writing some sort of song or drawing something. My current bucket list is to do some more test maps and learn how to use my Adobe Illustrator.
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
Taking a break from judging for one day to recharge.
VoxPopuli
VoxPopuli
Top of the morning Ms. Littlefish and all. I'm having fun on Photoshop atm. How are you?
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
@ Touch fuzzy. No could blame you for taking a break. That is a LOT of work!

@ Vox. I's also having a few Photoshop shenanigans. I'm doing great. Starting to get properly caffeinated.
VoxPopuli
VoxPopuli
Way cool, I'll be moving on to video work / animation soon, working on a couple of presentation trailers.
That Bread
That Bread
Waiting, it's all I have been doing this morning. How are you littefish?
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I'm good. Listening to some swing music and eating watermelon. What are you waiting on?
Zack Phoenix
Zack Phoenix
Right now I have to map some house interiors which I find fun, mostly :] I'm still traumatized from mapping the game's firt town which took ages but apart from that, yes its fun!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:
If you could fold a sheet of paper 42 times, the stack would reach from the earth to the moon. Do whatever you want with that information.
wishing that everyone stays safe at this time
Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoxStyle