RPG Maker Forums

LordSquirrel
LordSquirrel
By east coasters, do you mean the eastern coasts of the USA? If so then it's morning over here atm.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Yep, east coast of the United States. That's the time zone I'm in and even though I think I'm up at a reasonable time, people call it unreasonable. XD
LordSquirrel
LordSquirrel
I get that all the time. Mostly when I sleep in until 5 p.m.
mlogan
mlogan
Why are you up so early? And I would have thought you were central time - but I'm terrible with geography.
mlogan
mlogan
Oh and good morning. :D
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
@mlogan Good morning! I'm almost always up this early unless Goldstorm and I both have the day off. We go to bed around 9:30-10 so he an get up at 4:30 for work. Sometimes I'm ready to get up, sometimes I get up at 6 instead.
Alkorri
Alkorri
6.35am. Here is me, up all night, saying good night to everyone! Bed now ;D
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Good night, Alkorri!
Belmont
Belmont
Have a nice day! :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Today I learned that George Washington was not the first president of my country, and that there were technically over a dozen presidents before him. My own ignorance astounds me, I mean it always does but the sheer scope of this revelation astounds me. I guess George Santayana really was quite astute when he said:
Currently enjoying FF7 Remake :biggrin:
Day 753: I think im just about ready to finish the planning stage of my game creation and actually start to make it :0
I usually don't enjoy survival games, but I absolutely love Conan Exiles.
Basically Everyone: Dont make a long game the first time. Me: I guess i'll make a REALLY long game in that case >:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aonololita