RPG Maker Forums

Scythuz
Scythuz
I would play it if it didn't have an update every time I get round to it :(
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
I play it, but I haven't played in a long time... Got too many other games I've been trying to play in prep for Destiny.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
LOL, yeah, I hadn't played it in a few months and it took forever to update but I just got a desktop and moved to the server my brother is on.
VoxPopuli
VoxPopuli
Played for a while months ago, but had to reinstall the O/S and did not reinstall GW2 :( -- for me, online gaming is a tightrope walk between a necessary diversion and a sinkhole of time :)
Chaos Avian
Chaos Avian
I do every now and again. I only recently started but are you in Fissure of Woe?
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
I'm on Sea of Sorrow.
Milennin
Milennin
I quit last year. I occasionally log on once in a while and play a dungeon, but not sure if I ever return to play lots again.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder what cat meat tastes like.
Writing out an idea for the No Travel Game Jam. I have a general plot and challenge written out, it's just a matter of filling the rest in and making it interesting.
A definite difficult time right now. How is everyone doing during this pandemic? I already have seen furloughs and layoffs.
Hollow 1977 wrote on Archeia's profile.
Hope you and your family are doing well during this difficult time. :)
My elderly neighbor whom I've been buying groceries for just got carried out of his home on a stretcher by guys with hazmat suits. Considering I've been his only point of contact for the past month it's probably safe to say my boss was right to tell me to stay home once I developed a mild cough after all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Creth-Alretan