Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Nooooo, I wanted time to crawl ;D

But seriously, feeling good, and hope you are too :)
    Jul 20, 2014
  2. CrazyCrab
    CrazyCrab
    Way better than before, but I've got a lot of work to do so I stopped working on my game for now. French has so many rules for every single sound... this phonetics exam is going to be hard.
    Jul 20, 2014
  3. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I am! Just wish time would slow down a little. It's almost August! Give me a break!
    Jul 20, 2014
  4. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @ Crazy Crab I've had an easier time with almost every language I've taken than I did with French. I have the same issues with the language! But others came naturally to me.
    Jul 20, 2014
  5. CrazyCrab
    CrazyCrab
    Same here, right now I'm studying English / French / German (And I'm Polish) and I have to say that those French sounds, ''e'' in particular are so, so difficult. Maybe it's because there is only one ''e'' in Polish while French has 3...
    Jul 20, 2014
  6. Ultim
    Ultim
    I can speak French fluently.There's "e" "é" and "ë"
    Jul 20, 2014
  7. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yeah, I definitely cannot speak French. I know a few phrases. That's about it. I know a German pleasantries. The language I know the most of besides English is Spanish, but I still would not claim to know how to speak it.
    Jul 21, 2014
  8. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Doing fine, I guess. Only 3 days of work next week and I'm playing New Vegas right now. I also bought a new chrome gold Xbox 360 controller. So, I guess okay.
    Jul 21, 2014
  9. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    That's pretty good. Though, I often welcome time off from work, sometimes too much time off can be frustrating. Since I'm paid hourly and all.
    Jul 21, 2014
  10. Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Mmmm, my own game is brain teasing me and it isn't fun.. well it is.. rofl.
    Jul 21, 2014