Well, at least he was honest!
    Jul 21, 2014
  2. PK8
    PK8
    *slowly puts away my hat and my glasses*
    Jul 21, 2014
  3. Deleted
    Deleted
    Uuuum! Ok, that's creepy. (and sorta flattering in a weird way, but mostly creepy)
    Jul 21, 2014
  4. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    It's 100% creepy. Like, unmarked white van, creepy.
    Jul 21, 2014
  5. LordSquirrel
    LordSquirrel
    "Did you tell anyone you'd be here today? Why am i asking? No reason..."
    Jul 21, 2014
  6. Bukarett
    Bukarett
    Maybe he was being sarcastic... otherwise he was a creep. O_O A major one at that!
    Jul 21, 2014
  7. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    No, I'm pretty sure he was dead serious. I'm a sarcastic lady. This guy. This guy stared at me. Was speaking incoherently. And ran away when I called my manager.
    Jul 21, 2014
  8. Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Yeah ain't nothing flattering about that.
    Jul 21, 2014
  9. Deleted
    Deleted
    Maybe he was tryin to chat you up :D *adds "No I'm just here to watch you" to book of pickup lines*. Lol, but seriously, that's weird!
    Jul 21, 2014
  10. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @King Danner. He started yelling at my co-worker who was trying to make sure he'd stop bothering me. He was a garden variety psycho.
    Jul 21, 2014
  11. PK8
    PK8
    Eesh, that is pretty creepy.
    Jul 21, 2014
  12. Deleted
    Deleted
    Yikes!
    Jul 21, 2014
  13. LordSquirrel
    LordSquirrel
    Sounds more like a guy with some kind of aggressive schizophrenia, or some other kind of social disability.
    Jul 21, 2014
  14. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    My manager is fantastic. Even though the guy ran away and it was broad day light, he checked the area before I left. There were several witnesses. Next step is checking the cameras to see if it's someone who comes in often (most of our customers are regular). And they'll take it from there.
    Jul 21, 2014
  15. Deleted
    Deleted
    Be careful Littlefish, this is a very dangerous world we live in. If he pops up again, jus call the police.
    Jul 21, 2014
  16. Tuxedo Leila
    Tuxedo Leila
    DD: Please take care until it gets sorted out. Has this ever happened before?
    Jul 21, 2014
  17. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I'll be fine. My managers are extremely good at identifying and banning these kind of people. It's highly improbable he knows where I live or anything like that.
    Jul 21, 2014
  18. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @leiaheiday. From this particular guy, not that I know of. But we've had to boot strange people a couple times over the course of my time there.
    Jul 21, 2014
  19. Deleted
    Deleted
    What do you do for a job? Sounds dangerous!
    Jul 21, 2014
  20. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I both cashier and stock produce at a small, neighborhood, corner grocer. I am on a first name basis with most of the customers, see them outside of work, and would pull their weeds if they asked me. They are my neighbors. But we have some crazies around here, too.
    Jul 21, 2014