RPG Maker Forums

boldpaste2
boldpaste2
I recommend importing a map shot into an image editing program to work on with a script.

This script.
Celianna
Celianna
Grid lines? From RPG Maker itself when you're in event mode?
boldpaste2
boldpaste2
I think he means the transparent "grid" that goes behind all the mapping detail in rpg maker.
Korimax
Korimax
Actually I meant the Grid Created by Paint.Net when I am trying to see where the lines between tiles are, unfortunately if I put them on they stay on the image so I might just need to have 2 images set up one so I see where the tiles cross and one so I can add the tiles. (It helps so I know where people can walk and stuff for later.)
Celianna
Celianna
Use GIMP instead of Paint.Net, at least they have grid lines that can be disabled on and off.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.
What do you guys think about Survival mechanics in games (Hunger, thirst, etc.)?
Do you find them to be an enjoyable obstacle or a bit of a nuisance?

Asking for a friend... :stickytongue:
Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wxh811211