RPG Maker Forums

Victor Sant
Victor Sant
but... there is...

Use Graphics.resize_screen(640, 480)
prexus
prexus
Yeah. Some scripts (such as Yanfly's Ace Engine) even do a large majority of the scene resizing and such for you.
RPGMaker
I know about Graphic.Resize it still hides a part of the screen. If their is some thing that removes black borders without losing some parts of the screen (a script of that), could some one link me to it?
prexus
prexus
I already mentioned it, Yanfly Engine Ace. The only thing it doesn't fix automatically is the battle backgrounds. If you use the 'swirled' map background, it should work, but otherwise you'd need to resize the battle background images yourself. Oh, the same applies to title screen and gameover screen as well.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoodieraady