Yes. Embrace the gaming mouse. :D
    Aug 16, 2014
  2. JacobM
    JacobM
    I've been contemplating one of them....
    Aug 16, 2014
  3. Evan Finkel
    Evan Finkel
    I used to play with a gaming mouse before, it was fancy.
    Aug 16, 2014
  4. Kaiju Master
    Kaiju Master
    I used to have one, it makes for easier use. I play an mmo that it was a godsend. You can train your stats on the game and with my internet I use around 30 scrolls to train with in 5 minutes on a pc that runs at 2.5 to 3 megs but with the gaming mouse on my old pc I could use 50 to 75 scrolls in the course of 5 minutes with half a meg internet speed.
    Aug 16, 2014
  5. Sailerius
    Sailerius
    Think of all the different contest entries you could assign launch shortcuts to!
    Aug 16, 2014
  6. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    At the point you need one of those... Gaming is no longer a hobby, but your life.
    Aug 16, 2014
  7. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    @Sail. I almost said a word that I said I would try not to use on this site.

And yeah, my other mouse was a gaming mouse, but it had like, 8 keys. Not 20 keys + 3 modes + a g-shift key.
    Aug 16, 2014
  8. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    My old one was a Logitech G500. My new one is the G600 MMO mouse. Its fancy.
    Aug 16, 2014
  9. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I just shortcut keyed the entire of KotORII where I no longer have to use the keyboard and I'm lounging with the mouse on a piece of wood in my lap. This decision is nice. (Technically you can play kotorii without a keyboard anyway, but I'm rarely having to push anything on the ui either.
    Aug 16, 2014
  10. Kaiju Master
    Kaiju Master
    mine was a logitech of some sort, had 6 buttons.
    Aug 16, 2014
  11. Shaz
    Shaz
    meh. Left click, right click, scroll. What more could you want? ;)
    Aug 16, 2014
  12. seita
    seita
    one handed game development? I'll take one.
    Aug 16, 2014
  13. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    @Shaz, idk, there are several things even in every day life that I enjoy binding. Like Ctrl x/c/v. I think the one I have is a bit ridiculous but really more buttons can improve things.

Plus gaming mice tend to have better sensors anyway. And be more comfortable on the hand.
    Aug 16, 2014
  14. Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    I quite need one for my gaming needs to be honest. Lol
    Aug 16, 2014